Monday, March 11, 2013

Baffin's Desire for Fire by Josephine Young

          Baffin's Desire for Fire
by 
Josephine Young



*Review copy provided by author*




This book was AWESOME! Enough said...nah that's not really all I'm gonna say...haha. 

I loved this book so much, I told my Momma all about it and she read to my brother and sister. Now we all love it! (Chicken feet and all). 

We learned a good lesson from it too. NEVER give up when you really want something. You may not get it right away but if you keep trying you CAN do anything you put your mind to.



Shhh...don't tell her, but I'm hoping Momma will get me Bell'a Dancing Dilemma next! 


Thank you so much Mrs. Young! I am so glad that you trusted me to review your book for you. I loved it completely :)

2 comments:

  1. How awwwsome, dear.
    I'd love to read'm...
    and I will.
    If you'd join me in Seventh-Heaven
    where we go to the HUUUGE Library
    (covering 1000X1000 square miles)
    and RITE a nonillion+ novels.
    We'd have F O R E V E R, of course.
    Wanna?
    Wannum?
    Cya...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I. Love. You.
      [I'm wearing the Cross]
      Who's this?
      [...as I point to Cross]
      That's how much I love you.
      God bless you.

      Delete